Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, October 14, 2024

Tablie of contents!!

Headed back from San Antonio and my nephew's wedding. It was lovely, even though the ceremony was outside and it was, officially, 97 degrees. Fortunately, the reception hall was nicely air conditioned. Otherwise, this cake would have melted.

I was working on posting an update on HNH at Baltimore's Airport when my flight to Buffalo started boarding. But yeah, a full table of contents with headings. And I split a couple of chapters that were too big so wound up with 36 of them.

Now at home, where it's in the 40s, at the moment. Jesus...San Antonio has always been on the hot side, but 95+ degree heat, in October? Not good.

Next comes linking the chapter headings to the ToC for it to be ready in ebook formatting. I'm not publishing it, yet. I need it to be proofed and edited, first, and doing it in this different format helps me see errors and omissions more clearly.

But here's what I've got:

Table of Contents 
Preparations 
Questions Unanswered 
Shadow Plans 
Arrival 
Déjà Vu 
Ghosting 
First Revelations 
Backgrounding 
Hopes 
Chaos Defined 
Reconfigured 
Stories Told 
Redirected 
Chinas, Again? 
Foraging for Details 
Expanding Consciousness 
Nevermore 
The Long Drive 
The Maze 
More Details 
Information 
Discovery 
Murderous 
Another Ghost 
On the Run 
Return to the Past of Today 
Passages 
The Devil’s Own 
No More Lies 
A Question 
One Word 
Hope 
Party Time 
Stars 
Compilation 
The Final Ghost

No comments: