Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Driven

That's what Jake is doing. I wrote 8 pages, this evening...well...7 1/2 adding up to nearly 1500 words. Just another moment in the middle of the whole thing where something's going down and I'm not sure what yet.

The whole story is exploding around me, with bits of paper now stuffed into a manila folder holding explanations of what is happening and why it's happening, and I'm already at the point where I wish it was done so I could see if it makes sense.

I got to writing after I replaced the RAM in my laptop and bumped it up to 4, I think. It's faster, now, and seems more in control of the programs...but I haven't given it a real test run, yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Didn't sleep much, last night. My mind was too busy in its deeper recesses doing god knows what. I hate it when that happens.

No comments: