Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Lyons' Den available in Kindle!

I just found out, even though it's been up for a month.
But it's not available at Barnes & Noble, yet. It's my understanding the paperback is soon to follow; maybe that will be. But this makes book #8...not one of them self-published. Yet.

"The Lyons' Den" -- a writer's madness made hysterically real. Or was it?

UPDATE: Up to page 214 of IF's rewrite and this is the downhill side.  Still have a section to add, but not that much. Tomorrow's going to be pretty busy so I probably won't be able to do much, but it won't be too much longer before this thing's done. Then I'll need to do one more pass once I've gotten it back...though this time I may ask for outside opinions on it, to see how it's coming.

I'm now tahred...but I made it through another week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The cover really pops! It's a good story too.

JamTheCat said...

Thanks! I hope it sells.