Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Enter emotion

I'm now up to 245 pages out of 320, and 74,100 words, total. I finally figured out part of my writer's block was, I was skating over a section of IF that really needed to be expanded upon and deepened with emotion. It was far too important to be ignored. Now I'm close to figuring out where to bring this character in who's going to add to the turmoil, even more.

I'm stopping now because I'm building a nasty little headache. I've been getting those a lot, lately, when I usually don't have any. I wonder if it's a brain tumor? Hmph...wouldn't THAT make my like fodder for a movie of the week?

turns out LD is up online in a special deal with Amazon -- they get to offer it to their Prime customers and advertise Prime with it for 90 days prior to its publication in paperback. Doesn't seem to be working, though...and I'm not even sure what Prim is. Guess I'll have to see.

Eyes ache, too. Too much computer time.

No comments: