Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Amazon dropped two books and two Kindles

Two of my books -- "How To Rape A Straight Guy" and "Rape In Holding Cell 6, volume 2" -- have been taken off Amazon's list.  So have the Kindle editions of HTRASG and RIHC6,v1.  Word I'm getting is that 1 (one) person complained about the content, but that information is second hand.  I can't get the bastards at Amazon to respond to me.  The publisher is looking into it.

This isn't the first time some twit at Amazon yanked my book off the market, and they wound up putting it back up after a bit of legal action...as in breach of contract.  Guess we'll go through that, again.  But as of now, I'm too pissed off to continue.

Bastards.

No comments: