Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Quickie update

LD has begun to rework itself, with me shifting bits around and making things clearer and cleaner...at least, I hope so.  Moving some bits farther back in the story have let me be lighter with Daniel in the opening, and it's moving forward a lot better.  I've got 55 pages out of 240 that I'm happy with.

No word as to when "Bobby Carapisi 3" will be published.  Apparently they have another book ahead of mine and the guy working on them has gone home for Christmas.  So it'll be after the first of the year, for sure.  Oh, well...at least Amazon's crap hasn't spilled over to that set of books.

Yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're happy with 55 pages that's quite a feat. I'm sure you're your own worst critic afterall. Can't wait to read it someday.

JamTheCat said...

Thanks, Michael. When are you coming out with something new?

Michael said...

Someday.

On a side note I finally managed to sign back into my Google account.

JamTheCat said...

Good for you. Staring your own blog, soon?