Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Friday, June 17, 2022

Leaving Korea in unhappy ways

Here's some of what I wrote on the 3rd or 4th part of Leonides as he prepares to leave Korea for his home in Metz, France. It's a two-month journey by schooner, going through the Suez Canal, then probably another week through France, so he needs to get a move on. Gabrielle is already on her way there to take Franz away from him, but...he has a top-sail schooner which is a much faster ship.

------

Before he could think, I had Clerik bound spread eagle on the bed, face up, using chains I was sure had been intended for Gabrielle's American. I would have to send her a note of thanks, for I now considered them mine not hers. 

I stood at the foot of the bed and gazed upon him, and he reminded me of Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man...if a bit soft around the belly. 

"Wha' ye' doin'? Wha' ye' gon' do wit' meh?" 

"I haven't decided, yet," I said as I played with his dick and balls. "Get some sleep; we'll talk in the morning." 

I don't honestly know if he fully understood me, but I found my ear was growing accustomed to his manner of speech, so maybe his was, mine, as well. 

I can say, with all truth, I did not really know what my plans were, for him. Not then. I had to return to Metz, which would take weeks of travel. While I could get away with a prisoner on my schooner, even in First Class, Clerik would have raised issues on the train. I'd have to travel by carriage. Private carriage. From Marseilles to Metz. But getting him through immigration... 

Unless I simply didn't bother...or forced him to agree that he was my manservant...but no, that was too dangerous. Better to drop him and myself at a spot outside Montpelier and arrange for a carriage to meet us... 

These thoughts were careening through my brain as I dressed then headed back to the bodies of his compatriots. They had been left to the ravens and insects. I took their guns, some nice Colt revolvers and bullets, before I burned their bodies. I'm sure they saw the fires from the ship, and may even have begun to miss their compatriots, but I saw no one as I buried them. Which took almost till dawn. I made certain to spread them out so they would better enrich the soil with their bones. 

When I returned, he was sleeping. I removed my clothing, cleaned it, and lay beside him just to let the fingers of my right hand mingle with his dick and balls. I wasn't tired, and it felt nice. Comfortable For me, at least. 

For him? I heard him murmur, "Don' kill meh, please." 

I wondered if the girl he had killed also begged for her life. 

Probably. 

It was then I decided to bring him home as a gift to my boys. Let them decide what to do with him. I trailed my fingers up through the hair on his belly to his chest. "If you play nice," I said, "I won't." 

I saw he was looking down at me, still afraid. "Ye wan' mor'...this?" 

"Yes. I'll take you back to my home. And the whole way you will be quiet. Tell no one, anything." 

"Won' tell enneh-one. Shameful." 

I grabbed his balls and dug my nails in. He cried out. "I tasted you," I snarled. "You enjoyed what I did to you. Not like the girl you killed." 

"Ye...ye angel...er dev'l?" 

"Both. Do we have a deal?" 

"Take meh soul?" 

"You no longer have that to give away." 

I could see him thinking, hard, his eyes looking around as he swallowed and little yelps of fear still leapt from within him. I continued to roll my fingers around his dick and balls, making him squirm...and used my free hand to toy with his elegant nipples. 

Finally, he nodded. "O-keh." 

Now don't you believe for two seconds I was dumb enough to think he meant it. He just wanted time enough to figure out how to escape me. And I actually thought it might be fun to let him get away a couple of times so I could go hunting. Hone my skills kind of thing. In fact, the more I considered that idea, the more it aroused something primal in me. 

So I rose to my knees and straddled his chest, my dick pointed at his face. Erect. "To seal the deal," I said, "take me in your mouth and lick on me like you would a woman's breast." 

He cast me a look of horror that was almost comical as he squeaked, "No!" 

I let my thumbnails extend then wrapped my hands around his neck to caress his throat with them, smiling. "It's that or I bugger you every night on this trip. And that will take months." 

"But eh ne'veh done it..." 

"I told you how. Like sucking on a woman's teat." 

I pressed the head of my dick to his lips. He grimaced and turned away...but he was thinking...and lost...and finally he shifted back and opened his mouth...and I slipped past his lips. 

I didn't let this go on for very long; he was already choking and close to vomiting, and I didn't want to have to clean him, again. Not yet. There would be time enough to train him properly. So I pulled out and let myself ejaculate onto his face and sat back to let him cough and spit and gasp in horror. He rolled his head away from me, as much as he could. He was close to tears. I chuckled and pinched his nipples, making his yelp in pain. He shook his head. 

Stupid man...if he thought this was bad... 

***** 

I quickly washed and dressed myself, then bound and gagged him and wrapped him in a sheet. I burned the Hanok and the overgrowth in the courtyard. Packed the guns and chains in a haversack. Leave nothing behind. Then I picked him up like you would a lady...and in moments we were back to the Angelique.

As lovely as it was having his body close to mine, his ass resting at my crotch, I wanted to waste no time returning to my chateau. 

Dawn was breaking so the crew just beginning to rouse and the night watch was facing the other direction when I slipped him into my quarters on the ship. I flipped him onto my berth in a way that removed the sheet from around him. He wound up on his back, cowering in a way to try and hide his genitals from me. As if I hadn't already seen and used them. It quite an adorable sight.

I pulled out the chains from the Hanok, so locked him to a corner of the bed. Not like the Vitruvian Man, this time; just hands over his head and feet caught together. Fully exposed. 

He was close to freaking out from the sudden change in location, so I sat beside him and said, "You know, I have drugs to make you sleep, so that time seems not to exist. And other little tricks to keep you unbalanced." Then I showed him a pair of Chinese fingernail rings, putting one on my thumb. 

That settled him enough to where he could ask, "Why ye do'n this t' meh?" 

"You raped and murdered a girl." 

"That Chin'nee? Bu' she's n'thin'." 

That made me grin, cold and probably very scary, as I said, "And now you're nothing." 

That made him cringe. 

I chuckled, wrapped my left hand around the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss. Long and deep. He didn't like it but did not fight me, as he had, before. Then when I was done, I whispered in his ear, "The next time I kiss you, you will kiss me. And if you say one word to my crew, during this voyage, I will tear out your tongue with these." 

Then I clicked the fingernail rings together, all but touching his nose with them. 

"Do you understand?" I continued, adding, "You may shake your head Yes or No." 

He gulped in some air and nodded. Of course. I was beginning to see despite his garbling of English he was not stupid. I patted him on his glorious chest, stood, removed my cloak and headed up to the main deck. 

Time to leave these God-forsaken waters.

No comments: