Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Written out...

So far, I have 23,000 words done on this section of Leonides, and went so late, tonight, Im dead of brain. Didn't help I took a spill on some nice cracked and uneven sidewalk and busted my lip. If I didn't have good bones, I'd be seeking a straw to drink my dinner from, the next few weeks.

But it's doing all right, and I'm finding it jolted a few things out of my head...and Leon's doing his thing of falling for a guy he probably shouldn't. Clerik is now Ian and Leon has him on a long voyage from Korea to Marseilles by way of Hong Kong, Goa, and a few other stops, and things are proceeding as one would expect.

But I'm achy and getting to be whiny and don't want that, so I'll discuss the story more, tomorrow.

No comments: