Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, May 8, 2023

Weak...dammit...

I got talked into making a trip to Tampa, Florida. I tried to get out of it, but it's for a good client and some stuff needs packing and it's on the fragile side and they're fine works...and I caved. I don't really want to go to Florida, at all, but I'm only staying the one night so I guess I can handle it. And the deal is the people who are donating the archive are leaving the state, so I can show support for that. Guess we'll see how it goes.


I'm definitely going to work Blood Angel 1871/Franz to post on Smashwords, maybe in the next month or two...once I work out what the sub-title will be. I was drifting around too much and unsure and just had to give myself a solid jolt, and reading through this thing, again, jolted my prurient mindset, good.

I'd forgotten some of what I'd written in this little beast. A few pretty rough details...like Léonidès killing three American soldiers in Korea because they'd raped and murdered a Korean girl, but kept the fourth one alive to have fun with. And the casual way he and his minions discussed buying a chateau near where battles will take place (between the German and French armies) because it will mean good feeding, and maybe they'll make sure the place has a dungeon to hold some for a later meal.

Of course, I shouldn't be shocked at myself; it brightened my nights. Oh, do I ever have a streak of black in my heart.

No comments: