Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

99%

My situation isn't bad in comparison to others'...so I only wish to pass this along.

http://wearethe99percent.tumblr.com/

I do think this country's politics (Democrat as well as Republican) has become too skewed towards helping the rich at the expense of the rest of us -- the 99%who don't have their resources. It's time to take back our country and end this pandering to those sociopaths who nearly destroyed our economy.

2 comments:

JiEL said...

I'm so happy to live in Canada when I see what is going on in your country.
I'm not finding it any funny because it can happen even here too..
Unfortunatly, we have different policies and a different banking law.
BUT, again, anything can happen because when our «Big Southern Brother» sneezes, we are affected in someway....

I sympatise with you and hope your policitians (Democrates as well as Repuplicans)think more about all the population own good than their selfish benefits...

Friendly yours from Canada
JiEL.

JamTheCat said...

Well, JiEL, one can dream. I may wind up moving to Canada if things don't simmer down.