Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Zombie writer...

Nothing much to say because I've just forced myself to stop working on OT and brain is oatmeal.

Here's a link to a post by Adam A. A. Verlain, from "The Alice '65", to take up the slack. Click if you wish...or not.

BTW, I figured out the perfect Lando -- Tyler Hoechlin from "Teen Wolf". He plays Derek, a werewolf. Watched the first season and wasn't impressed with the show, but he and Stiles have a chemistry that's got the gay blogs going wild about Sterek...

BTW -- if you plan to read the first chapter of ...Owen Taylor, it's best to start with "part 1". I thought of putting it up in reverse order, so it would read right on my blog, but just plain didn't.

No comments: