Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

I did it for Dair's Window...

Don't believe it, but a 15 hour plane ride two seats away from a brat that would not settle helped me slam through DW. 50,098 words, the last of which were written while listening to bad Pet Shop Boys albums on the plane's entertainment service. It was that, K-pop or Opera.

The story's a mess...it needs a full restructuring and I'm sure I have some repetition in it...but I'm aiming for something deliberate there -- a moment seen from two viewpoints showing how differently each person sees the same event -- but it's also a start...for another time. Now I need to finish up Underground Guy and get at least a first draft of APoS completed.

A madman's work is never done...

No comments: