Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, November 26, 2018

In Toronto waitin' on a plane

And it's been delayed nearly 2 hours. We're not leaving till 3am. Ugh. BUT...it's giving me time to work on DW and keep it moving. I sent out a plea to the characters for help on adding to it...and they provided me with a nice little bit between Adam and Marion, Dair's mother, where she effectively gives her blessing to him being with her son and showing how she feels about her daughter-in-law. Got rather colorful.

Of course, the issue is I'm listening to Christmas hymns and carols...grr...but I'm feeling a lot better about the story. I may still miss it by a few hundred but the fact that it's still building in me shows there's something there. And I'll have a 15 hour flight where I can't do anything else. I didn't bring a book or anything to do so maybe I'll get it done while en route. The story ends with Dair flying to Tokyo...

Dammit, having the plane be this late's made me hungry. I'm gonna find a Starbuck's or Timmy Ho's and get some tea and crumpets.

Gotta feed the beast within.

No comments: