Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, May 21, 2018

I may never be allowed into some people's homes, again...

I found this series of photos reversing the roles of Han and Leia from Star Wars and I just about died.

I find this photo amazingly erotic -- and I'm not into girls, at all. But her in control like Han, and him her toy...it's like a moment from my script, Carli's Kills, come to life...
This guy is Dove Meir, an actor who's about 40. FORTY! Damn, I didn't look this good when I was 20.

This is with another guy, whose name I don't know...but apparently this is now a meme or theme or something. I may go looking to see what happens with Luke...but I don't think it will be anywhere near as entertaining as this...

I do hear that Lando Calrisian might be pansexual in the new Han Solo movie. I seriously doubt it will be as much fun as full-scale gender swapping...

I wonder how Star Warriors feel about it?

No comments: