Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Another day off...

 I'm going through one of those moments where I can't get the fire started to dig back into book 1 of APoS. Instead, I'm reading and doing mundane work and being lazy as hell. I didn't even get dressed until I HAD to go to the post office. Which isn't bad because it's across the street from me, but you need to wear pants and a shirt, for some damn reason. They get all picky about it.

I did get a proof copy of my coloring book, Demented Dreams (of guys in trouble) and it turned out nice. It's not as polished as the other coloring books I've seen,  but it works. I'm contacting a couple of places to see if they'll carry it; offer it as a Christmas gift for the wicked lad or lass in us all.

It's already available for pre-order through Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Books A million (AKA: BAM!). I hope I sell a few; unemployment benefits have run out and I'm not going to have the same income I did prior to Covid. Not by a long shot. Just piecemeal jobs to supplement my SSI. I've got savings enough to go 2 years, then I'm broke. Be nice if one of my books would sell a million copies.

The Alice '65, I'm lookin' at you.

No comments: