Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Who, me? Simplify?

Never gonna happen. Soon as I figured out that's what I needed, a whole new background exploded around OT...and makes perfect sense because it explains EVERYTHING in the story, so far. Needless to add, I am shocked, SHOCKED to find out a comment made about Jake that pissed him off is actually true. And he's gotta deal with it.

He's not happy with me, right now.

But all the bits of the story link together. Can't do much better than that...except write them.

It's hard to do at the moment because an old problem I have with my hands is flaring up, thanks to this packing job. Right now, the middle finger of my right hand has a sore on its tip because the skin got so dry it cracked open and started to bleed. I've been soaking it in water and lathering on Neutrogena, as was recommended by a dermatologist, but right now it hurts to type because I use that finger a lot....and I get so lost in what I'm writing, I forget about it and BAM! Sharp pain.

I need to start carrying a rubber thimble or plastic glove on these big jobs, since it never happens on the smaller ones.

No comments: