Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Another job done...

And done early. I'm exhausted, but I finished ahead of schedule so may look into what to see in Albuquerque since my flight's not till nearly midnight. I'm doing a red-eye back to JFK then a short hopper to Buffalo.

Not a lot to tell, right now. Yesterday's travels were exhausting since they took me forever. Today was shuffling boxes of archives around and putting them in new boxes. I worked in a filthy warehouse and my nose was not happy with it. I had to take a shower when I got home just to feel human, again.

I've got a tone of e-mails to catch up on and a couple of seminars I signed up for that I didn't get a chance to catch, live. I may put all that off till in the morning; I don't check out till noon and feel a serious bit of laziness coming on.

I got the official "Kudo" from iHolly for Find Ray T, praising the action in it. Big surprise to me; I'd thought I'd been tossed aside by their festival. I wonder if I could wrangle this into some script-polishing jobs?

CAn't think right now. Head's hurting as is back. I should've soaked in the tub. Maybe I will, tomorrow. I may try to sleep on the plane, a little.

Doubt that last will happen.

No comments: