Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Fun trip...

Wow, driving home was fun. Lots of snow and rain and sleet and wind, and I was in a Chrysler Pacifica so was cutting a bit of a profile. I'm sure people behind me on the 90 thought I was drunk, the way the car weaved all over the place. I swear, I'm a good driver.



Click on the link above and it takes you to my Facebook page, showing what was my morning (and evening) commute every day this week. Lovely country but damn, the roads are narrow...built for a horse and buggy, not cars. I tried to upload the video direct but it doesn't seem to be working,

Made some detail notes for APoS Derry en route home, despite the nerve-wracking conditions. Who knows? I may actually get this book finished enough to publish, sometime...

No comments: