Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Bric-a-brac...

Cleaned and posted a new sketch for Missing. Still in the safety zone for posting but getting closer and closer to the NSFW area. I'm still not sure how this is going to work out in the end...but so far it's filling my prurient needs. Even my ancient version of PhotoShop is working well for me, on my old Mac Mini.

I'm going to need a new computer, soon, I know. I'm just waiting to see what happens with Kelly, my brother, before I make any plans. I also need a new phone. The one I'm currently using is owned by Caladex and I can't expect them to subsidize me when I'm not working for them, anymore. I keep it, now, because I use it for trips and maintaining contact with clients since I'm not in the shop. That can't go forever.

I've looked into bundling one with Fios and Verizon, but they would want me to open a new account, not just add it onto my account. Meaning I'd have to remove the information freeze on my credit so they can check it. I've had the fucking service for more than 13 years and they're pulling that shit? No way. I may check with Cricket and just get a pay as you go phone or something connected to a credit card.

I'm not reworking the first section of Blood Angel. I'm not falling into that trap, again, rewriting my writing after I've rewritten it forty-seven times. It's a tool of avoidance and I want this book done before Labor Day. The first book came out a year ago, so that's good timing. And I'm hoping I'll get my feedback on APoS by then so I can do a polish, get it completed and shift to the second volume. 

I'm also thinking of doing illustrated editions of some of my books, like were done during the Victorian era in England. Or not. I honestly won't know until I do it, but it keeps me looking forward instead of just giving up.

No comments: