Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Sidetracked

This is what I did today. Possibly going to oversee the collection of 117 boxes and then repacking them into bulk containers for overseas shipment. Took configuring some configuration to make it work with some containers we have. Also worked out the costing for me to go.

Had family stuff, as well, and needed to go searching for Dr Pepper Zero since I was almost out and neither of the Tops or Walgreens I went to had it. Found it at a Dollar Store. It's funny how intent I was on getting it. 

Also did some preliminary work on having some books collected from a location in the UK, packed and shipped to the US. We have a guy over there who can handle it, well enough. It's just finding out when he's available and when the books will be ready to go. So brain was fuzzy by the time I was done with everything, because I wasn't really in the mood for it.

But...it made for a great excuse to avoid writing...

No comments: