Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

BA is up and running...

I finished the files to upload for Smashwords so went ahead and did it. Playing it safe, in case there was an issue. And there was, but with the cover instead of the file, itself. Seems their secondary team didn't like the tan-line in the initial version, or the hint of a nipple. So I redid it like this, and they were fine with that.

So Blood Angel-Book Two-The Prussian is now available in ebook on Smashwords. $0.99 and doable in any number of formats, including Kindle Reader. They say it's 22,600+ words, which is close to what I thought it was. It also has the opening chapter of Bobby Carapisi at the end, if anyone wants to read that.

Glad it's done with. If anyone's interested in reading Book One beforehand, there's the link.

I got some books written by Grant Atherton to read -- gay murder mysteries that look like they were shifted from Kindle ebooks into paperbacks. Not at all professional-looking, but it's the story that counts. Not my pickiness in formatting. And I liked his first book, Slow Road to Hell. So I'm taking Dead Feint on the plane to read.

It's also time to renew my passport so I'm getting that ready to send off, tomorrow. I still need to get photos made for the application, at Walgreens. I'm going to feel a bit naked without it. I've got a Nexus Card so can get into Canada and Mexico, if I want. But having that little blue book just made me feel better. Like I could hop over to the UK or Ireland at a moment's notice, if I wanted. Hopefully, they'll get it back to me in less than the six months they're saying it will take.

I also have to get paperwork from Caladex for the job in Nebraska and some milk and bread, so tomorrow's going to be on the busy side. Then Friday is a CAT scan of my gut and a camera going up my dick to check out my bladder. Been through that, before, and not happy about it.

I wanna be 23, again, and not be falling apart.

No comments: