Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Quickie...

Have to get up at 6am to catch a flight to Omaha, tomorrow. I HATE early flights like this, so will be cranky. BUT...there's a Panda Express near the airport so I'm doing them for lunch...which would be about 3pm, by my body clock. That's my go-to for happy food.

Then comes an hour's drive down to Lincoln for my hotel and a collection on Monday at 9am...which is better because it's 11am by my body clock. That, I can live with. I'll be back to Buffalo on Tuesday afternoon, so then's my next post on this blog.

I'm not bringing my MacBook with me. It's become too temperamental. I've got the company pc for anything that needs serious emailing, and my phone has my personal email on it. I'm just going to read a gay murder mystery by Grant Atherton, on the plane. I bumped myself up to Business Select on Southwest so I can get a good seat. I'm also wearing a mask. And when the new Covid vaccine is available, getting that.

Today I worked up another frame for Missing and posted it on bdsmlr.com. It's got 11 frames, now, and I have an idea for the next half-dozen. Should prove interesting, to me. Once I'm done I may work it up into another coloring book...but not completely sure. I've got time to think about that.

I don't know that I'd be able to do it through Ingram or Amazon, to be honest. It's very NSFW and they've become so fucking persnickety about such things. I guess I could try. What can they do but freak out and call me a pervert? I've had that happen before and I'm still here, doing my thing. And I'm finally at the age where if my thing makes you crazy, there's a door over there and you can leave through it.

I guess that's the best you can hope for, these days.

No comments: