Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Äingeru Vilabrillë...

I cannot think.

I cannot be

Caught in the insanity

Of hate and pain surrounding me.

I dream of peace I'll never see.

I need a spirit animal to guide me through this vile new world of social media. This lad, Äingeru, a breeder of Arabian horses in Spain, would more than do. Doesn't hurt he has an OnlyFans page as a way to make money to help provide for for his beautiful beasts. He'd come with no surprises, pun not intended...not really...

Because it wouldn't be a sexual thing, in all honesty. I have an aversion to uncircumcised dicks thanks to...well, to history. But he comes across as nicely growly. Protective of anyone he joins with, like a wolf. And just having someone like him to lean on...to stand between me and the world...it would be so nice, for a change.

Because everywhere I look, people boil with anger and disdain for others. I'm close to shutting down my Twitter, Instagram and Tribel because it's reached the point of full-blown madness and sends me careening towards despair at some of the amazingly stupid shit I've seen on them.

Lies. Misdirection. Racism. Anti-semitism. Cowardice. Criminal nonsense going unpunished. The usual It's all your fault and never mine kind of childishness. I've begun blocking people, something I swore I'd never do. But you have to in order to maintain some semblance of sanity.

It's at the point I'd be happy for Mother Nature to wipe us out and start over, with Cephalopods. They're actually more intelligent than 99% of the world's population...and I think I'm being kind in that assessment.

I'm finally understanding why hermits hermit.

No comments: