Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

So far so good...

Christmas visit was nice, despite two VERY long drives, both with me behind the wheel because my youngest brother never learned to drive. That runs in the family; our mother and grandmother never did, either. Just busses and cabs.

Considering how people have forgotten driver etiquette, it might not be a bad idea for me to do, as well.b I did a lot of yelling, down here.

I got some things I asked for, and wound up giving everyone gift cards since I had no idea what they wanted. The vast majority of us are on the same page, politically, so no arguments done. So damn much food -- turkey, ham, stuffing, gravy, corn on the cob, whipped potatoes (my way of making them, with an egg and some cheese), green bean casserole, salad, roasted yams, croissants, rolls, gravy, and cheesecake.

I'm glad I got an even more space seat on the JetBlue flight home; I'll need the extra room.

I'm not going to finish reading Trust, just now. I'm focusing on going through my notes for APoS-New World For Old and for Blood Angel-Franz. I also want to get involved with a new group what will be helping get books too erotic for Kindle and such published.  See if I can get HTRASG set up in it.

Still no word on the review promised me for APoS-Derry. I'm hoping it comes in this week.

I almost think I've recharged my batteries and can get more done in the writing, faster. The ideas I have for NWFO should fit in easily, and some will change the events of APoS-Home Not Home.

I'm actually looking forward to getting back on them.

No comments: