Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Working along.

Everybody's playing well, together, so far. I'm 1/3 of the way through the manuscript on this pass, where Carli comes close to killing Zeke...but he's playing his guitar, trying to get over the fact that Grady's dead, and it stops her. Well...that and his dog, Loki, letting her know she's not to get any closer to him.

I'm trying to keep all the hyperbole out, and it's proving to be hard but it's also making it read better. I've changed the timeline a bit. Instead of having Grady's body found at noon, it's now more around dinnertime. Which means more deterioration in it and longer for the buzzards and coyotes to feast. Yum.

I was also spending much of the day online with the situation in Ukraine. Mainly because of two US Senators. Marco Rubio and Steve Daines were part of a group of Congresspeople on a secret conference call with Volodymyr Zelenskiy, the President of Ukraine and who's leading the resistance against the Russian invasion.

Before it started, everyone was specifically asked not to mention anything on social media during the call, but then both those bastards deliberately posted screencaptures of Zelenskiy on Twitter and Facebook, proclaiming they were talking with him...as the meeting was underway!

This put Zelenskiy's life in danger! Because Russian trolls could have triangulated the signal, located where he was and have Moscow send a missile in to kill him. Personally, I pretty much think it was deliberate...because Rubio took $1.5m from the Russians and Daines was in Moscow on July 4th, 2018, and both were on TFG's side with Russia and refused to hold that SOB accountable for trying to blackmail Zelenskiy into helping defeat Biden.

I am so sick of Republicans, so filled with anger and hate for them, that when I learn someone supports that party I back away and will have nothing more to do with them. I've ghosted friends and family members, for this, and I'm not sorry. I don't need that evil in my life.

No comments: