Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, April 3, 2023

Monday...fucking Monday...

Couldn't sleep last night, not till after 4am, so today's been a slug of a day. Pretty down. Did nothing-work yet still managed to find out my CPA didn't report $200 in prepaid estimated taxes to NY State. Money I'm due as a refund. Oh, and apparently Blogger went back through my blog postings...and I mean way back...and attached warning notices on two of them. From 2014. When I uploaded the first couple scenes of Carli's Kills in screenplay format.

I protested, and they've agreed that they overreacted, but it's not just fucking irritating; it's scary. This is how obnoxious social platforms are going to be, now. What was fine 9 years ago is On-no-we-can't-have-that, anymore. And it's ridiculous.

There's also all the bullshit about Marjorie Taylor Greene being on 60 Minutes, a program I stopped watching years ago, and TFG flying from Florida to NYC to face charges, tomorrow and the whole right wing uproar over that. CNN did a breathless moment by moment like was done when OJ did on his infamous chase in a Ford Bronco...and to even less effect.

Tennessee is kicking out 3 Democrats from the state house because they support gun control, but not a word in the MSM. Just on Twitter. Florida just enabled any fucking lunatic to buy and carry a gun, and barely a mention. Texas is trying to set it up so the Secretary of State can override the results of an election and install his or her own preference, and still nothing in the MSM. I'm so sick of this country.

Oh, Jesus, Sufjan Stevens' song about John Wayne Gacy is playing on KCRW. Perfect.

No comments: