Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Gettin' on a jet plane...

Going to San Jose, tomorrow, till Saturday. Not looking forward to it, since the heat dome is pushing temperatures up close to 100. Then after I leave it goes back down into the 80s. Happy about this, I am not. But the money will be nice. Keep me solvent for another month.

I'm in another fight with Facebook. I put up a post for Feeding the Beast in a private group, and they pulled it for being spam. One posting. No tags. No blanket asks for likes. Nothing. But they pulled it, and it makes absolutely no sense. But try and get Facebook to do anything about it.

Yeah, you can request a review, which they won't really do and will keep to their decision. I halfway think they pulled it because I pointed out that I'd been banned by FB over an image that was nothing at all like they claimed. And these assholes want me to open a store with them? Fuck that.

I'm still circling that chapter in Home Not Home, unsure what to do about it. I'd like to think I'm like an eagle seeking a trout to dive in and grab for my meal...but I'm more like this little critter trying to figure out if he's gonna have berries or mosquitoes for dinner.

I've been getting really good feedback on Blood Angel-Léonidès on GayDemon. When I get back from California, I might post The Prussian on there, as well. Or not. I've only made it through about 50% of the full story. I've got the beginning and the third section, but not the second or fourth sections, yet. Maybe even a fifth section. I dunno. I haven't looked at it in a while...so maybe I'll work on it after I'm done with APoS.

Or not. How decisive of me.

No comments: