Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Numb

I keep finding typos and inconsistencies in CK. I'm never gonna be done with it. I just went through the part where Carl takes Zeke to bed, and not a comment about her being hurt in any way after having had a vicious fight with one of her victims, the night before. Finding points where I have firs instead of first and he instead of her, which won't show up on spell or grammar check and can be hard to notice when you're proofing. Ugh.

I'm so over working on this book, but I can't stop, now. I'm also too invested in Carli and Zeke, and want their story told. I'm a fucking nutcase, when it comes to working on my books.

I want to win a million dollars, already, so I can have somebody else write this for me.

No comments: