Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, October 26, 2023

1/3 done and feelin' like fun...

I'm through the October 5th march, in APoS, and at just over 139,100 words, and feel pretty good about this pass. Not sure why it keeps expanding because I've cut some more repetition. But maybe my words are fucking like rabbits. Or...maybe it's because of...

Halloween!

I'm counting down to the day on my FB page, having fun with it. 


I now believe that if those brats had just given Freddy a good lay, they'd still be alive. I wonder if I should write a screenplay where the hunky jock lets Michael Myers fuck him and winds up his BBF. 


Or go trick-or-treating, then whoever gets the most candy is able to eat Jason Voorhees...

No comments: