Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Starting over...

 I shifted APoS from the PC to my old Mac and it's not matching up with the version I'd had, before, page count wise. So I'm starting from the very beginning and going through to make certain everything is properly set. The first two chapters are okay, though I did find another typo. Thek is not a word.

A new job popped up in New Jersey, it looks like. One of those maybe things that I think will wind up being too expensive for the people involved, but you still have to do the work. Give 'em a quote and hope they tell you yes or no instead of just walking away in silence.

There's going to be a 2-job trip to NYC area -- 1 up the Hudson to the Cuomo Bridge, the other in Manhattan's Upper East Side -- all in mid-November. Then comes the LA one the beginning of December. I'm feeling tired just thinking about them.

Nothing much to say. Just want to meditate on these gay weddings from around the world...







Love is love around the world.

No comments: