Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Long day of no writing...

Not exactly. I finished prepping A65 to send off. They wanted a PDF of the story double-spaced so that's what I did. And a short synopsis. And I'm really happy with it. No feedback. We'll see how it goes.

I'll work on APoS on the plane and at the hotel, at night. Plotted out plans for the packing. Completed some other paperwork and end of month business since I won't be able to do it while I'm traveling. I don't do anything financial on wifi outside of my place or the office. I don't trust it.

My flight, tomorrow, isn't till 8:15pm and I don't arrive till 10:45pm, and that's if everything is on time. This flight is not guaranteed to do that. But I've got an aisle seat and my new Air is smaller than that PC and my Pro, and works one hell of a lot better, so I'll do all right.

Countdown to Halloween, still...a night of unimaginable horrors for the faint of heart. Like me. Besides, there are too many real horrors in the world to deal with. I don't know if I'm getting smarter (ha) or people are getting dumber, but whatever it is I'm at the point in my life where I'm close to saying, Fuck 'em all


Let Mother Nature take control, show us who's boss and restart the march of evolution with cephalopods. They seem kinder and gentler, and a hell of a lot smarter. 

No comments: