So I won't get home till after 3am. Lovely. I should have known better than to think everything was going well. Now I'm done with Southwest. I'm looking into another airline to take me to Seattle at the end of October.
The one good thing about this flight, since we are currently experiencing turbulence, is I chatted a bit with a man who is amazingly good-looking and would be on the same flight. But he's in the cheap seats and I'm in extra legroom. I lucked out and got a row to myself so would have offered it to him, but soon as we were airborne he went to sleep.
I could sleep, as well...but I'm not really feeling the need, at the moment. It's still nearly 2 hours to landing so I might catch a short nap, but I want my OJ, first.
I'd forgotten how much I enjoy reading a good book, and Asimov's Foundation Trilogy is most excellent. I know how it goes but still forgot some parts and it's fun to rediscover them. I'm into Second Foundation, now, and feel no need to push myself to work on anything of my own. It's all still percolating.
And now I'm zoning, a bit...


No comments:
Post a Comment