Then we chatted a bit, and the subject of preferences came up. He pointed out that while Dillon was a very attractive man, Simon wasn't interested in him. And used Michael Yerger as an example.
Very good-looking. In great shape. Available under the right circumstances. Probably even circumcised, which is important to him (and me). BUT...neither he nor I are the least bit attracted to the guy.
It's something that just happens. There have been many instances where I see a gorgeous man but have zero interest in getting to even know him let alone want to have sex with him. And I don't know the reason for that feeling. It's just...automatic.
And it's usually visceral. There are certain actors I don't like the second I see a photo of them. Jonathan Rhys-Myers is one. Robert Pattinson is another, and his bit in Harry Potter... was hard to get past. I just automatically want nothing to do with either of them...and that includes watching any program they're in. Same for Kristen Stewart.
I don't know why that happens; it just does. Simon doesn't dislike Dillon because he's the assistant prosecutor. He flat out does not trust him from the second he meets him. Doesn't want to turn his back on him. He feels warmer to Paley, who lied and busted him over nothing.
I don't even begin to understand why...but it's the reason he refuses to take the deal Dillon offers.
Which may be leading MQM in a whole new direction...


No comments:
Post a Comment