Tomorrow, I build the shipment into Gaylord containers and then they're off. My hope is to be done by noon, but we'll see how it goes. This has a lot more detail to it -- cutting boxes down, layering, shrink wrapping and banding, then labeling. Step by step.
What's interesting is how none of the stories I was working on or characters in them have even really tried to get me to think about them. Instead, I'm enjoying a bit of peace in thought and mind. This room I'm in has a recliner, and while it's on the grungy side it's also quite comfy and just right for reading.
Makes me think I should get one for my apartment. I took a nice 2-hour nap in it, this afternoon.
One thing I am leaning towards is doing a trip to Montreal and then back down to Toronto. Which would be for Adam's part of Dair's Window. Something else I might do is extend my stay in Seattle by a day or two, to research Dair's issues with the lawsuit Adam's parents file against him.
So it looks like that's what I'm leaning towards for my next book. Because Simon still doesn't know what he wants to say. I have a feeling it's going to center around his relationship with Doyle, which became abusive...and turned Simon into something cruel against the man. But that needs a lot of sorting out before I do anything more with it.
Let it simmer; I've got a lot of DW already written.


No comments:
Post a Comment