Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Out of it...

So much work, today, all on the office computer that hates me...I'm pretty much brain dead. Got done at 6pm and just now beginning to even consider contemplating reality. Can't lay this off on old age; I've always been like this. After a rough day my mind takes a break from me for a while and all I do is veg.

I'm hoping in the background of my imagination I'm working on the ending of CK, so it will be kick ass instead of meh.  Right now? I haven't a clue as to how to make it better.

It's funny, but I've fallen in love not only with Zeke but Carli...which makes no sense because I'm totally gay and have never even come close to being with a woman. Doesn't appeal to me, at all. But Carli being such a take-charge kind of bitch is throwing my sexual makeup into confusion. I think maybe I'm losing that aspect of her in the finale.

I mean, Lucy Lawless is not one to suffer fools or put up with shit...and if she's my model for Carli, I need to up my game. Right now, she just sort of pops in and saves the day after everything else has happened...and that's an insult to all the characters. It needs to be a hundred times more intense.

But right now my brain is nothing but mush.

No comments: