Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Rewriting is not adding...

Not feeling great, today. Nervous about it maybe being Covid so took a home test and it's negative, just like the one 2 days ago...so I may just be having a slight case of bronchitis. Still managed to get through to the last 19 pages of BA-01...and it's still just under 22K in wordage. So I may not be adding all that much. Depends on what happens withe the final confrontation between Prior Paul and Léonidès.

I don't care. The story will be what it wants to be...and what the characters make it. And if it winds up short, it's short. I've seen people in Smashwords charging $1.99 for novellas the same length, so fine. I do mine at $.99 and I'm happy.

I do like how close Léon and the monks become, so much so he wants to protect them from the actions they've taken. It's going to become a thread through the story...helping others.

Good thing is, the sale currently underway at Smashwords has people stocking up on the 4 parts of Hunter that are free, especially book 1. Then about half go on to grab the next 3...and about 25% then buy the full book, since there's a part in it that I haven't offered separately from the rest. I won't do that, time time. I want the stories read.

My one goal.

No comments: