Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Fort Niagara demonstration

There was a presentation of how a long barrel musket was used and why, during the wars leading up through the Revolutionary War. But apparently the video I shot was too big to post. Here's a photo of the guy doing it. He's dressed as a French Marine. Even though rifles were officially available in the mid-18th Century, they cost 3 times more than a musket.

More, tomorrow. Maybe I can edit the video into segments that will upload.

Right now I'm trying to figure out why this company called CBE is claiming it's working for the IRS and insisting I haven't paid my taxes for 2020 when I've already sent them proof that I did. I've gone onto my online IRS account, and it says I owe some, also, but I have a receipt from them showing I paid everything over a year ago.

I have lots of paperwork regarding this. So tomorrow will be calling them to find out WTF???

No comments: