Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, September 23, 2023

Letting out the animal...

I think I just worked up a new book to write, today, without meaning to. Did it as a poem, inspired by a very NSFW image that I don't think I can share on this blog. Everyone's become so puritanical. You don't really see anything, in the original, but it's very obvious what's happening, so I cropped the image and I'm only posting half. I also darkened it.

  • When they grabbed Freddy, they had knives.
  • Which made no sense; they all had wives.
  • But blindfolded, and gagged and bound
  • Off he was taken, with no sound
  • Into a room, so dark and strange
  • Where he received no chance to change.
  • Instead his clothes were cut away 
  • And they took turns with him, all day. 
  • "We knew you'd take it up the ass 
  • And in your mouth, despite your sass," 
  • The leader said, his third release 
  • Inside of Freddy yet to cease. 
  • "The way you fit your jeans was right, 
  • So we'll be keeping you all night, 
  • Until we're done, then you will know 
  • We own you and won't let you go." 
  • This made no sense at all. The lad 
  • Did not know what he had done bad 
  • To make them hurt him. "Well, you're gay," 
  • The man said, "and that's why you'll stay." 
  • "Then so are you," our boy cried back. 
  • That only led them to attack 
  • Him harder. "Don't say we are that," 
  • The leader snarled. "No more chitchat. 
  • Since you're the one who's fucked, not us. 
  • So there is nothing to discuss. 
  • We'll keep you. Use you till we're done. 
  • And then we'll find another one 
  • Who's just like you to fuck around. 
  • And you'll be six feet underground." 
  • No fucking way, our Freddy thought. 
  • No man will treat me like I'm bought 
  • To be used and then merely trashed. 
  • I will escape. Get your lives crashed 
  • To stop your evil ways and means, 
  • And show you nothing's as it seems. 
  • For six weeks Freddy was their boy, 
  • And he made sure to bring them joy 
  • Despite his hatred of the group. 
  • Then one fine night he got the scoop.
  • The next day, he would leave this earth 
  • In spirit. But he had no dearth 
  • Of plans to get away from them 
  • And not surrender to their whim. 
  • That's what he did. His secret kept 
  • Until the day all those men wept 
  • Before the courts. He told the tale 
  • And all of them went straight to jail. 
  • Then Freddy said, "I'll write a book
  • And in it you can have a look 
  • At all the evil done to me 
  • Because I'm gay, and I am free."

No comments: