Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

WTF????

I don't know what happened, but when I adjusted Carli's Kills into a PDF to upload to Ingram Spark, it wrecked my Table of Contents. Those numbers are not correct.

I didn't notice until I got the proof back. Now I'm going through the whole book to make sure everything is all right. Truly freaked me out, but I looked at copies of the book I'd had printed, before, and it was fine in them...so this is just some issue with the document.

This is me and electronics. I came so close to just automatically approving the proof because I've never had a problem with it, before, but noticed the numbering almost by chance and now I'm paranoid like you would not believe.

The next time I shift this Word text into a PDF, I'm doing it through the printer to see if that is better. I may even do it on the company PC, to see if that kind of computer works.

There was a car wreck at the Rainbow Bridge going into Canada and the right wing was screaming it was terrorism...only it's just a wreck. A middle-aged man in a $300,000 Bentley had a medical incident or did some drugs and lost control and is now dead. And places like Fox News and the right wing scum who love to blame everything in the world on Democrats almost seem disappointed it was not terrorism. And not one apology for their fake hysteria.

God, sometimes I'm ashamed to be part of the human race.

No comments: