I think I'm going to use a version of a story I put in Taking Nicky to lead into it. Where he made an 8th grade bully leave him the hell alone. I don't like repeating it, really, but it works so much better for him than for being part of Garrett's background.
I may change the cause of it from two little monsters trying to blackmail him for drawing naked women for the boys to them just being assholes making fun of him drawing faces for some girls. Shorten it a bit from two occasions where he's suspended to one after he handles the situation in his own way.
But it feeds into him sneaking photos of Chris Walstead with his phone because the man is very good-looking. then he does with him what Tom of Finland once did with an amazingly beautiful man -- taking him from being your typical businessman to a leather punk.
Though I think Simon's is going to be a lot sleazier because he is pissed about what Walstead is pulling. I haven't figured out how far he'll go, yet, but his attitude is, Don't try to hold me back. I'm too old for that shit.
And all I can say is, OK.


No comments:
Post a Comment