Chapter Three is where Simon is arrested, and I shifted it from being a sexual misunderstanding to the cop being paranoid because Simon took a photo of him standing under a streetlamp. He thinks Simon's going to use it to mess with him in the gay community, so overreacts.
I changed the cop's name to Frederick Jansen...but may go for Ivan Jansen, instead. Not sure which best suits him, yet.
I do indicate he looks like a juice junky and Simon wants nothing to do with a man like that. He only liked the image Jansen made thanks to the shadows cast by the satreetlamp hiding most of his puffiness.
Next comes Simon being booked and then appearing before a judge for bail. A public defender handles that for him and he's allowed to go free...but that's Chapter Four.
I'm doing the Ozempic injections...well, injection, so far. Did it Saturday night so I'd have Sunday to deal with any side effects. So far...just a bit light-headed, but it's the minimal dose. 0.25mg. Doing it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be, but that was helped by me being able to use my right thigh instead of my stomach.
I may work myself into using my belly, but not sure. I'm still scarred by getting rabies shots in my stomach as a child. God, I've had so much rotten shit in my life...


No comments:
Post a Comment