I feel like the story is coming together in threads, similar to this work by Jeffrey Earp. Little bits at first that weave into the general design.
That's despite me being stupid about my own sleep/waking schedule. I didn't go to bed till 7:30 this morning...well, almost 8. I wasn't tired until then. Slept till 1pm and then a nap from 5 to 6.
At least I got all my books and DVDs listed on an XLS. Doesn't count the ones that are in boxes in my closet, no pun intended. I have three closets packed with boxes of paperwork I really should go through and recycle, like I've done, before.
Copies of screenplays written in programs I can no longer access. Notes for things I'm never going to write. Ancient financial records. It's not like I'm ever going to be the level of writer where anyone wants my archives.
Jesus, all the sleeping I did and I'm still tired. One of the joys of getting old...


No comments:
Post a Comment