But the one last night was seriously jolting.
I was in a dark war zone. Bombs falling all over. Destruction everywhere. People cowering and running for cover. And North Korean jets roaring past, overhead. I actually knew they were that. It was cold and wet and I had minimal shelter...and then I woke up.
I have no idea what any of this means unless it's the Ozempic messing with my brain. Using things I've read online to fuck around with me. Or maybe tapping into some of the other characters in my head.
That, or it's old age diminishing my brain. Today as I was about to leave for a doctor's appointment I got to the door then realized I'd need my keys to get back in so went looking for them. Even though I had them in my hand. Only took me a few seconds to realize that, but still...
Ozempic has helped with my diabetes. My blood sugar readings have been 40-50 points lower in the morning and evening...something I was only able to achieve on my own by eating nothing but rabbit food. So I hope that's not the cause...
And yet, I don't recall having dreams like these more than a month ago, when I first started it. I'll have to look into that.
Meanwhile, Simon is resting and ReShawn just thought of something he needs to ask Chris Walstead near the end of the book: Why did he push so hard to get a conviction in a misdemeanor? He'd dropped stronger cases than this before, so what was it about Simon that made him continue forward?
He doesn't have an answer yet, and there may not be one. But it is something that needs to be asked.


No comments:
Post a Comment