I'm also making a list of my books, like I already did for my DVDs and CDs. I have 4 of my 12 shelves of books input, so far. Just over 110 titles, all of them related to my research on APoS. I still have more to go, but doing this helps give me a sense of accomplishment.
It looks like I may have a quickie job in LA, the end of the month. I want to go, but travel is not going to be easy. The airline schedules are ridiculous, let alone the prices. The best one seems to be Southwest, whether I like it or not, because I'm flying into Burbank. They aren't the cheapest, but I don't have to route through Denver.
And since when did JetBlue start selling tickets on United? Which wants to take me through O'Hare. I got stuck at O'Hare for three days, once, thanks to United. I have avoided them ever since. American's not all that great and also likes the O'Hare route, though DFW is a close second, while Delta helps ICE with deporting people so I am morally opposed to them.
Guess we'll have to see how it goes. At least my credit card balance is down to zero so I should be fine.


No comments:
Post a Comment