To be honest, I'm not so sure about that last bit. It's something Simon came up with and I don't know why, yet. So this section is going to take a bit of time.
I also finalized prep for another roundabout trip, next month. Flying into Burbank for a packing job in Encino then hopping up to Seattle to handle move-out for our clients at the Seattle Antiquarian Book Fair, then home...
While in Seattle, I'm staying an extra day to check out some things for Dair's Window. I'm also spending an extra day in LA and would like to see some friends, if they're available.
Yesterday, I worked up the costing for a potential job in the UK, just outside London. I'm hoping it will happen before Thanksgiving. If it comes through. We have one last question that needs answering before the estimate is settled. I think I'll know next week.
After that is yet another trip to Hong Kong, first week of December.
I'm tired just thinking about it...but happy...


No comments:
Post a Comment